Monday, February 16, 2009

Running behind...

...as always!

A few weeks ago, we had a truly enjoyable weekend in southern Sweden with our Danish family -- Steen's parents, Christian, Susanne and Jesper. We celebrated a belated Christmas (compelte with a delicious Christmas meal) and Ole's birthday.

It's always a pleasure to spend time with family, and this was no exception. I, for one, welcome the chance to relax, play some cards, chat and laugh. The boys, of course, loved the presents, but I think they also enjoyed the chance to play with Friday (the dog) and hang out with other Danes.

Here are some photos from the weekend.... I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post them!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And I love your new layout...You really made me long for spring now. /Kram fra Bente