Monday, July 6, 2009

My little monkey

Basically since he was born, Lucas has shown no fear of heights.

None.

Nada.

I can't tell you how many times I had to catch him as he crawled off the edge of the sofa when he was his baby, dangling by his leg and laughing in my arms.

Or how many times I've found him sitting like a huge bird at the very top of the tallest tree for miles around. Smiling.

Maybe he was an eagle in a previous life?

Anyway, his newest thing is to jump from these perilous heights... Here is where I found him when I went to pick him up from his summer program the other day... You can't really tell from this shot, but he's at least two meters up in the tree.

And here is how he got down (sorry, the video is sideways... so much for my being able to handle these high-tech phones).

Notice the smile after the jump.

Bonus shot: Nicholas celebrating the Fourth of July by stuffing his face -- happily!

No comments: