Sunday, December 30, 2012

The post-Christmas rush

Christmas was far from the end of our adventures in Chicago... altogether we spent a week exploring the area and spending some fun, high-quality time together.

Here Lucas and his Aunt Kathi are smiling for the camera.

We went to a trampoline place filled with wall-to-wall trampolines. It was a blast, even if I didn't get any good pictures...

My parents treated us all to a Harlem Globetrotters game.

Man, those guys are tall....


We ate at Red Robin... one of my absolute, all-time hamburger joints.


Yippeee!!!! (By the way, do you see that wonderful woman in the photo above? I spent a morning with her too, sharing coffee and some much needed chatting time... Our special tradition.)


We spent a few hours at Gameworks.


And, on one of the best days of our entire trip, we ate a wonderful meal cooked by my grandfather. This kitchen holds so many memories....



No comments: