Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Focus

Ulla teaches Nicholas how to use a pacifier (a heatfelt "whoopeee" is appropriate here!)

OK, so the store only this type of pacifier in pink, much to Steen's chagrin
... At least it's staying in his mouth!



Lucas and Nicholas hanging out


Meeting Ingelise and Nicoline for the first time

Nicoline and Matthew share a bit of play time


Not much time to write, but wanted to say that our little boy is doing well. I cannot believe that four weeks have already flown by. We saw the nurse yesterday, and he now weighs over 5 kg and is 57 cm long -- in other words, healthy and growing as expected.

He's now able to focus on our faces, and when he focuses on my eyes and really looks at me, it makes my heart skip a beat. He's also been awake in the evenings the past few days, which is great -- gives us some more time to get to know him. He's a sweetie... although I'm a bit biased about all of my boys!

No comments: