Monday, March 30, 2009

One cool mom

Steen and I recently spent a weekend in Åre, a ski resort in northern Sweden. In addition to learning a great deal about my husband's amazing company, I got to try my hand at snowmobiling across the moonlike-landscape of northern Sweden.


Needless to say, I'm hooked!

And this has to make me one cool mom!

OK, I'll admit that Steen looks good too....


Nicholas's latest developments are:

1. Singing songs at the top of his lungs. Although they're beautiful, they're still in a language we don't understand.... but he cues us in as to when we should clap by clapping himself, so we are definitely good at fulfilling our audience duties.

2. Pointing at everything and saying "vroom, vroom"... never knew the trees made that sound!

3. Picking up one of his two play mobile phones, after which he yells "hi!" into it, starts to walk across the room, shaking his head and wiggling his but while he jabbers on with his imaginary friends.

4. Putting on his own hat while inside and racing around on his bike. Don't ask me how this got started because I have no idea!

No comments: